In charge of PhosAgro’s day-to-day operations are two executive bodies accountable to the Board of Directors:
- the collegial body (Management Board) and
- the sole executive body (CEO).
In 2019, the Management Board held seven meetings and reviewed twelve items most of which were related to the budget discipline.
In this period, there were two changes to its composition,
- with Alexander Seleznev, a new Сhief of Staff for the CEO, joining the Management Board in March 2019,
- and Alexander Gilgenberg leaving it in December 2019 due to his appointment as General Director of Apatit (PhosAgro’s subsidiary).
As at 31 December 2019, the Management Board was composed of:
- Andrey Guryev, CEO;
- Siroj Loikov, Deputy CEO;
- Roman Osipov, Business Development Director;
- Mikhail Rybnikov, First Deputy CEO;
- Alexander Seleznev, Сhief of Staff for the CEO;
- Alexei Sirotenko, Deputy CEO for Corporate and Legal Affairs;
- Alexander Sharabaika, Deputy CEO for Finance and International Projects.